1. Stone Breaker to “Break” Those Kidney Stones
If you’ve heard someone suggesting Stonebreaker or Stone Breaker for kidney stones, they were right!
“Research has shown the efficacy of Chanca piedra in patients with kidney stones” – Alberto Alcibiades – Article Entiltled: Kidney stones? Take Chanca Piedra and know its properties.
“This article also found that Chanca piedra has antibacterial and relaxing effects on the muscles of the urinary tract”
Chanca Piedra kidney stones studies have shown that it acts in the prevention and cure of kidney stones. How?
– By decreasing stone formation, it will prevent the condition from worsening, making it easier to dilute.
– By relaxing the muscles in the urinary tract, it makes stone removal easier and less painful.
2. Can Help With Hepatitis B?
“Chronic Hepatitis B Virus infection is a serious condition that may result in liver cancer or cirrhosis.” Integrative Medicine. Article Entitled: Phyllanthus for chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Chanca piedra appears to help treat hepatitis B.
Phyllanthus niruri contains lignans possessing cytotoxic activity, which suppresses the Hepatitis B Virus antigen secretion.
This plant has been promoted for its potential liver benefits.
Most Phyllanthus supplements recommend one capsule with a meal two to three times daily.
As always, patients should purchase supplements from reputable sources.
3. Wellness In Your Stomach
This plant can increase the secretion of bile, which helps the process of digestion and elimination of toxins.
Chanca piedra extract can remove the bacterium that causes stomach ulcers from Helicobacter pylori some studies report.
It also relieves heartburn symptoms and constipation, promoting healthy skin!
4. Might Help To Protect Your Liver!
“Phyllanthus niruri is rich in flavonoids and phenolic compounds that are responsible for its potent antioxidant properties, which could play important roles in the hepatoprotective activity.” – Nutrients
“The beneficial effects in liver problems and especially in the treatment of jaundice have been clinically proven.” – Agrarian University Of La Selva
It is important to know that a healthy liver also promotes healthy skin.
That’s why skin care professionals recommend detoxification as an important first step so that the supplements consumed or applied have a better effect on our skin.
“A research in rats showed that the consumption of Chanca piedra extract improved liver function and decreased serum levels of glucose and insulin concentrations indicating a significant decrease in insulin resistance.” –Nutrients
5. May Help Prevent Gallstones
Also by disorders such as hemolytic anemia, cirrhosis, or a liver malfunction.
“80% of gallstones are made of cholesterol. The other 20% of gallstones are made of calcium salts and bilirubin.” – Harvard Health Publications
Having too much cholesterol in the bile can cause yellow cholesterol stones.
These hard stones can develop if your liver makes more cholesterol than your bile can dissolve.
A study found that Chanca Piedra stimulates bile secretion of the liver.
Extra bile helps with the digestion process, breaking down fats into fatty acids and helps to eliminate excess cholesterol from the body.
Chanca Piedra is seen as a health supplement that promotes normal liver function by helping your detoxification efforts to purge harmful substances.